Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Perl for Programmers
A Perl training course covering general Perl programming. It's a course in one day for programmers with experience in other programming languages like C, C++, Java, VB and other programming languages.
This is a beginner's course suitable for experienced programmers who want to learn about the different programming concepts of Perl
- History, how to install Perl, how to run scripts
- Basic I/O
- Scalar values and variables (numbers and strings)
- Control flow
- Lists and arrays (context)
- Hash (associative arrays)
- Regular expressions, pattern matching (a full day)
- Functions, subroutines
- Accessing files
- Interaction with the file system
- Error handling
- Processes and Signals
- Using references
- Using modules
- Using OOP style
- Installing modules on UNIX/Linux and on Windows systems
New courses will take place in spring 2016
The fees for this Perl course per day:
Please enquire for the current prices of this course!
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.