Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Sparkle SEO Course
When a company wants to attract customers on the internet, itâs not enough to just have a website. The overall design, use of legal terms, content and structure are important aspects of website creation. But, above all, the use of techniques that generate a high recognition ranking by search engines ensures that a website will be found by the greatest number of potential customers. If a website isnât readily found by search engines, and, in the long run, by potential customers, all the other aspects are of little importance. This course deals with all the various facets of websites, but the main focus is on search engine optimisation (SEO). We will show you how you can design your website so that it is found easily and listed before your competitorsâ in the search engine results.
This seminar is best suited for web editors and web developers with a modest amount of programming experience, who want to learn how to create a website which is legally safe, perfect to the needs of potential customers and optimal for search engines.
SPARKLE defines all the skills you need to create a successful website. It's an acronym for:
|S||Search Engine Optimisation|
|P||The programming language PHP, which is used to create dynamic Website|
|A||Apache, the webserver running on most websites|
|R||Rights, as Copyright, Patents or more generally Intellectual Property rights|
|K||Knowledge, as it is needed to create website and above all content rich websites|
|L||Layout, or the design of the website|
|E||Enterprise being presented on the website|
This course on websites and search engine optimisation covers the following topics:
The design of the internet presence has to be appealing and attractive.
- Legal Terms
Creating a website means thinking in legal terms as well, so we deal with the important facts of intellectual property and show you how to avoid the pitfalls of copyright and patent law.
- Search Engines:
"Thinking like a Search Engine" is the skill you will learn. It's necessary to have a successful website, which can be found with the appropriate keywords. We will cover:
- History and Concepts of Search Engines
- Anatomy of the WWW
- HTML, CSS and Search Engine Optimisation
- Architecture of Search Engines and Google
- Webcrawler, Spider und Roboter
- PageRank, Calculation and Importance
- Link Structures
- Optimal Internal Structure of a Website
- Offpage and Onpage Optimisation
- Ethical Search Engine Optimisation
- Cloaking, Doorway-Pages and other bad practices which should be avoided
- "Evil friends" or why "illegal" tricks don't pay off in the long run
- Content Rich Websites:
How to create efficiently content rich websites and solve the SEO dilemma.
- Dynamic Website Creation:
Creating dynamic websites with Apache and PHP
- Pay Per Click:
PPC can be used as an alternative and as a supplement to organic search engine optimisation (SEO).
- From Mon, 22nd Oct, 2018 until Fri, 26th Oct, 2018 (5 days)
- From Mon, 25th Mar, 2019 until Fri, 29th Mar, 2019 (5 days)
- From Mon, 1st Jul, 2019 until Fri, 5th Jul, 2019 (5 days)
- From Mon, 21st Oct, 2019 until Fri, 25th Oct, 2019 (5 days)
Duration of the course:
The fees for this SEO course per day:
- Toronto, Canada:
- $524 per day (exclusive of HST)
- Lake Constance, Hemmenhofen, Germany:
- €369 per day (exclusive of VAT)
plus € 90 for full board and lodging in 4 star hotel
- €369 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- Berlin, Germany:
- €401 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- London, England:
- £401 per day (exclusive of VAT)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.