Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Object Oriented Programming with Python
This course has been held as an online training course since March 2020. Further Information!
Python is an object-oriented programming language, although unfortunately many Python programmers do not use the special possibilities of OOP. Many of them wrongly believe that object-oriented programming (OOP) is a complicated style of programming. The aim of this course is to introduce programmers who have previously only programmed procedurally to the OOP. The course starts with the simplest examples and then introduces the most important aspects of object orientation in Python. It also covers the more advanced topics like decorating classes and metaclasses. The course duration of three days leaves enough time for practical exercises and in-depth examples.
It can be run as an on-site or in-house training course as well, e.g. in England (London), France (Paris), Switzerland (Zurich), Austria, Germany (Berlin), Canada (Toronto).
Basic knowledge of Python is essential to participate in this training, as can be acquired in our course "Python in 2 days".
- Python Course for Beginners
- Python Intensive Course
- Python for Engineers and Scientists
- Data Analysis with Python
- Python for Blockchain
- Python for Cryptography
- Python Text Processing Course
- Testing and test-automation in Python with Pytest
- Python and XML Course
- Python and Bash Programming
- Introduction to Tkinter
- Python and C++ Course
- Django Python Web Application Framework
Even though Python is an object-oriented programming language without "ifs and buts", many programmers unfortunately do not use the fantastic and powerful possibilities that object-oriented programming (OOP) offers. In this course we provide a basic introduction to the object-oriented approach of Python. OOP is one of the most powerful programming capabilities of Python. In this course, you will learn both thefundamentals and advanced capabilities of OOP. The Contents of the Object Oriented Programming course:
- "First Class Everything"
- Classes, instances and objects
- The simplest possible class definition
- Instance and class attributes
- Data abstraction versus data encapsulation and data hiding
- Properties, the elegant way
- Descriptors and property class
- private, protected and public
- Magic methods and operator overloading
- Multiple inheritance
- Problems of multiple processing
- Class decorators
Of course, like all of our courses, we can also customize this one to meet your specific goals in an inhouse training course. Please, don't hesitate to contact us.
- From Wed, 20th Sep, 2023 until Fri, 22nd Sep, 2023 (3 days)
- From Wed, 11th Oct, 2023 until Fri, 13th Oct, 2023 (3 days)
- From Wed, 13th Dec, 2023 until Fri, 15th Dec, 2023 (3 days)
- From Wed, 17th Jan, 2024 until Fri, 19th Jan, 2024 (3 days)
Duration of the course:
The fees for this Python course per day:
- Toronto, Canada:
- $548 per day (exclusive of HST)
- Lake Constance, Hemmenhofen, Germany:
- €385 per day (exclusive of VAT)
plus € 98 for full board and lodging in 4 star hotel
- €385 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin (Germany):
- €420 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- Zurich and Geneva (Switzerland):
- £420 per day (exclusive of VAT)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.