Courses and onsite training courses take place in Germany, Canada, the U.S. and all over Europe.
Introduction to Tkinter
This course has been held as an online training course since March 2020. Further Information!
This is a complete course both for Python and Tkinter. As a result of taking this Python training, participants will be able to write Python programs with and without the graphical user interface Tkinter. The course starts with the basic syntax of the language, such as statements, variables, conditionals and loops and covers lists, tuples and dictionaries, functions, and modules as well. Tkinter (Tk) is introduced with a focus on practical orientation. This class can be run as an on-site or an in-house training course as well, e.g. in England, France, Switzerland, Austria and Germany.
We have this seminar in two variants: Participants with no or hardly any programming experience and those with some background in programming language.
- Python Course for Beginners
- Python Intensive Course
- Python Course for Data Analysis and Machine Learning
- Python for Engineers and Scientists
- Data Analysis with Python
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Python for Blockchain
- Python for Cryptography
- Python Text Processing Course
- Testing and test-automation in Python with Pytest
- Python and XML Course
- Python and C++ Course
- Python and Bash Programming
- Django Python Web Application Framework
The programming language Tcl (Tool Command Language) and the graphical user interface toolkit Tk have been for years a synonym for ease of use. A pair which made it possible for programmers, which were no specialists in GUI programming, to easily program graphical user interfaces for their application.
Tkinter is a Tk interface for Python. Since Tkinter has been come to live, the by far easiest way to program a GUI consists in using Python with Tkinter.
In this intensive 3 days hands-on training course participants will be introduced in the fundamentals of the Python programming language and Tkinter. Needless to say: Like all our other trainings, the teaching and learning content is enriched with lots of practical exercises.
- Origin and intentions of Python. Differences to other programming and scripting languages.
- Using the interactive Python shell
- Editing and starting Python scripts
- Fundamentals: Variables, basic data types and assignments. Operators and expressions.
- Conditional Statements: The details of the if statement and the conditions
- Loops: While and for-loops
- Data Types: Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Lists and stacks
- File Handling
- Modules and Packages
- Writing a simple Label based Tkinter application
- The details of Message Widgets
- Entry Widgets
- Canvas Widgets and other GUI elements.
- From Mon, 16th May, 2022 until Wed, 18th May, 2022 (3 days)
- From Mon, 29th Aug, 2022 until Wed, 31st Aug, 2022 (3 days)
- From Mon, 17th Oct, 2022 until Wed, 19th Oct, 2022 (3 days)
Duration of the course:
The fees for this Python course per day:
- Toronto, Canada:
- $584 per day (exclusive of HST)
- Lake Constance, Hemmenhofen, Germany:
- €409 per day (exclusive of VAT)
plus € 98 for full board and lodging in 4 star hotel
- €409 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin (Germany):
- €447 per day (exclusive of VAT)
- Zurich and Geneva (Switzerland):
- £447 per day (exclusive of VAT)
© The content and the images of this website are underlying copyright as described in the Imprint.